A great radio and podcast app for Windows 10 users you’ll love.
Using Moon FM, you will feel the difference with the same functional programs on Windows 10.
-Has a beautiful interface.
– Free and without advertising.
– Use without account, unlimited.
– Listen to radios all over the world.
– Support adding radio and podcasts from outside according to OPML, RSS Feed.
– Enhance your listening experience with Equalizer tuning tool.
– Application compatible with Windows 10 PC. Capacity 299 MB.
Moon FM has a different interface, it does not follow the Fluent Design but still modern and special without advertising.
- Listen Now:
This is the personal section that displays the new podcast episodes you are following.
Where you can find featured radio stations, podcasts, recommended (mostly in the US) or selected by you.
- Featured: You choose to listen to radio, podcasts from the editorial selection, are heard a lot now.
With the radio, you press the play button to play or bookmark your favorite star.
For podcasts, select the number of episodes you want to listen to or subscribe to (Subscribe) from the three-dot button. – Browse: Click to browse for the content you want to hear.
Podcast: It will display a category of podcast categories to choose from.
Radio: Browse and open the desired radio channel according to the country you choose (Select a country or region). To play, hover over the three-dot button> Play Now. Try it out, Moon FM supports many radio channels of Vietnam and abroad.
3. Search: The fastest way to find your favorite radio and podcast channel is to search. Enter a channel name in the empty box and see the results listed by radio, podcast and episode number.
Besides the available channels, you can add your favorite external radio and podcast shows that the app doesn’t yet have. You have two options:
- OPML Import: Add radio channels, podcasts via OPML files.
- RSS Feed: Add radio and podcast channels via RSS Feed.
Click the three dots button to see more RSS Feed options. You paste the URL of RSS radio channel, podcast> click Load RSS Feed. Once the channel has been identified, click Subscribe to add it.
The radio channel and additional podcasts appear right below. And you can add unlimited comfort.
The place to manage radio stations (Live Radio), podcasts (Podcasts), episodes of podcasts (Episode) that you have marked as favorites.
Listen to the radio stations and podcasts you can review here.
Allows changing the language, interface color and content to display the default radio and podcast.
Moon FM supports podcast play by playlist, you press two arrow buttons to add to the playlist. Click the single note icon in the lower right corner of the bar to play it back.
You can customize the playback speed (Playback rate) and improve the sound quality when listening with the Equalizer tool. Click the icon to the right of the volume icon to execute.
Besides Windows 10, Moon FM also supports Android, iOS, Mac and Linux.